Hot Topics Hot Topics
  • Exclusive Model
  • 3D Print Showcase
  • Answer To Win
  • Travel Prints
  • Wishlist Challenge
  • My Print Corner
  • Print For Dad
  • Challenge
  • Print Hacks
  • Maker Challenge
  • My 3D Print Journey
  • Print And Play
  • Lucky Draw
  • Pop Culture 3D
  • Wish List
  • Share Your Tips
  • Reward System Upgrade
  • Work In Progress
  • Points Accelerator Card Application
  • AC Color Lab
  • Rewards Accelerator Card
  • Gift Wishes
  • Weekly Featured Model Reward
  • 🎁 Anycubic Creative Kit
  • Print Profile Player Board
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
  • 3DCanvas
Magicman1981
Magicman1981
@Magicman1981_5347199
First Time Getting this error mess from a machaine?
#Hobby & Maker Print#

So I have never seen this message for a error. I have new Kobra X and have four ACE units attach to it. been having some trouble with the fourth channel feeding error. So I went and unloaded all the ace lines and then check to me sure everything was clear with them. I then reloaded them. after doing that I got a error again from fourth Chanel but not what I have received before? this is a copy of it. "

Code:11858

Anycubic Kobra X (1 printer(s) in total)

Channel 4 filament exhausted


I did not know this could happen to a machine?

2026-10-02 04:47
14
0
0
All Comments (0)
Emoji
Picture
( 0 / 5000 )
View More Comments >
Empty Image

Here is empty