• 3D Print Contest
  • Anycubic Creative Kit
  • ColorfulRevolution
  • M7ProLaunch
  • 3DReviveCreatures
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
🌟🚀 Exciting News: Weekly Upload Challenge Winners Announced! 🚀🌟
#Weekly Upload Reward#

🏆 Congratulations to our talented designers who have risen to the top of the leaderboard in this week's Weekly Upload Challenge! 🏆

🥇 First Place: PPAC

🥈 Second Place: KKH

🥉 Third Place: Big Plate Chicken

These incredible creators have each earned 1,000 points from Makeronline as a reward for their outstanding contributions! 🎉

🎨 Showcase Your Talent: Let your creativity shine and capture the spotlight.

💰 Earn Rewards: Accumulate points to redeem discount coupons at the Anycubic Store.

👀 Increase Visibility: More uploads mean more exposure to potential clients and collaborators.

💪 Stay Motivated: Engage in friendly competition and push the boundaries of your creativity.

Thank you to all participants for your support and enthusiasm! Let's keep the momentum going for the next challenge! 💬 Have any questions? Feel free to post them here anytime.

Keep uploading and let's see who will rise to the top next week! 🌟🚀

2024-04-29 09:50
xiaoxi155 6 xiaoxi5 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments5
Congratulations to the winners! Your points have been credited and are now available in your account. You can check your points balance in the Points Center
2024-04-29 14:16
reply 1
PPAC PPAC
Hi !
Filament spool from Anycubic store well received.
A big thank you to the Anycubic and MakerOnline teams.
Good continuation to all.
2024-05-04 17:55
reply 0
PPAC PPAC
Hi !

On 04/29/2024, I was able to redeem 800 points for a $40 coupon, valid from 04/30/2024 to 04/30/2025.

On 04/30/2024, I was able to activate the coupon and use it on the anycubic store.
I ordered a spool of ASA filament for $37.

Note that, it seems that
- you cannot combine the coupon and other offers like B2G1 (Buy 2, get 1 free).
- the price difference (here 3 USD) is lost (I checked by trying to place another order by reusing the promo code but then it tells us that the promo code has already been used.)

I will post a photo of the reel received when it arrives.

2024-04-30 16:20
reply 0
See all 3 response   >
Hi,
and thanks for this good news.
(it is mainly thanks to the import of third-party account models that I managed to obtain first place, without that I would not have this number of uploads)

Congratulations to the other winners.

2024-04-29 12:27
reply 0
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Guidelines
Campaign Guide