• Weekly Featured Model Reward
  • Designer Invitation Reward
  • More Colors More Ways
  • Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
🏆 New rules for Weekly 3D Printing Rewards (7.1-7.31): Winning More Than 1000 Points! 🚀
#Weekly Print Reward#

Hello Creators,

The July 3D Printing Challenge (July 1st to 31st) is here! You have a chance to win more than 1000 points every week by showcasing your 3D printing skills.

Here's how you can participate:

🌟 Win Big Prizes!

Weekly Prizes: 1-10 print model shares per week will each receive 1000 points. A creator can receive the reward multiple times within a week for different model shares.

🎨 How to Participate?

1.Choose a Model

Use models from other designers in the Makeronline library.

2.Slice and Print

Use Anycubic Slicer to slice the model (FDM only, no restrictions for resin), upload the print profile files (must be the required one), and share the final printed photos on the model page.

3.Create a Forum Post

In the community forum, create a post with the #WeeklyPrintReward# tag. The post should include 3-4 photos showcasing the printed model and the printer. Share as many details about the printing process as possible, as it may be helpful for other users. Also, include the model link and the uploaded print profile files.

Feel free to share your post on Facebook and tag @Makeronline. We encourage you to spread the word and get more engagement!

📏 Detailed Participation Guidelines

Daily Submissions Welcome: Feel free to submit your printed works and print files daily to maximize your chances of winning.

Quality Matters: We are looking for prints that not only look great but also demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship and creativity. Please feel free to share your detailed printing process, the selected settings and material details, and any feedback on the model's final use. You can even choose to showcase the entire printing process through a video, including explanations of the settings and materials.

🏅 Weekly Winners Announcement

Weekly Announcement: The winners will be announced every Monday (with prior notice in case of any unexpected events).

Prize Distribution: Prizes will be distributed through the Makeronline system messages within a week of the announcement. Please keep an eye on your notifications.

Compliance with Guidelines: Please ensure that the uploaded print profile files supports successful printing. We will conduct spot checks for verification.Entries that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified, and appropriate actions will be taken as necessary.

Thank you for being a part of our community. We can't wait to see your amazing prints!

2024-07-01 17:14
xiaoxi633 12 xiaoxi14 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments14

Congratulations to Our #Weekly Print Reward# Winners for July 15th to July 21st! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce the genius winners of the past week:

Winner and Their Winning Projects:

涵(han)

PPAC

Check out their amazing winning projects in order:

蜘蛛侠旋转手机支架

Some special prints of "Wallart Lion" by "Elcaspien"

🎁 Prize Alert: Winners will receive 1000 points, delivered within one week of the announcement!

2024-07-22 14:21
reply 1
PPAC
@PPAC_964775
Thanks for this good news 🥰. And good continuation to all.
2024-07-22 19:25
reply 0
涵(han)
@han_3417936
谢谢
2024-07-22 14:46
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our #Weekly Print Reward# Winners for July 8th to July 14th! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce the genius winners of the past week:

涵(han)

XP

空客A350

#Weekly Print Reward# - Twister Pill Holder (Video Review)

🎁 Prize Alert: Winners will receive 1000 points, delivered within one week of the announcement!

🚧 Please note: My all friends, be sure to upload the print profile files to the original model link!!!

2024-07-15 14:46
reply 2
涵(han)
@han_3417936
谢谢!
2024-07-15 16:35
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our #Weekly Print Reward# Winners for July 1st to July 7th! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce he genius winners of the past week:

Mdesign

XP

Nicolas Caron St-Arnaud

🙌 Mdesign received two rewards.

Do you like sophisticated mechanical devices? 🎉 I recommend the 7 segment counter by RB_DESIGNS 🔥

Do you need tripod? Print Phone Tripod by MakerVerse Designs 🔥

#Weekly Print Reward# - Kobra 3 Poop Deflector/Bin

Dagger - Resin printed - Hand painted

2024-07-08 14:54
reply 3
As I have seen, there are only 1000 points, no more vouchers, the result is the same. But as far as I understood at the beginning, you cannot combine these coupons, which is not so good. Please give me an explanation.
2024-07-02 11:12
reply 0
LucyPrint
@LucyPrint_4793088
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
Thanks for the quick information, so I'll start by collecting the points.
2024-07-02 12:34
reply 0
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
We will soon add the option to redeem gift cards here in the points exchange section, not just limited to redeeming coupons.
2024-07-02 11:26
reply 1
Hello MakerOnline, please also allow your own models. These should only be uploaded if they are presented, i.e. not those that already exist. The designer should also explain why he designed it and how he designed it. At the same time he should also post a video, e.g. Fusion 360, where it is being constructed (e.g. a quick run through). I had printed a lot of models in the beginning, but unfortunately it's getting harder and harder for me to find suitable models. I don't just want to print something to win $50, I want to keep using what I've printed. I also use all my models, I don't design anything according to trends, but everything that I or my environment needs.
2024-07-02 01:44
reply 2
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
This is a very good idea. We are currently planning another project, and we are preparing to implement the requirement you mentioned in a separate project. This way, we can meet the need for the designer to narrate their creative process as you have described.
2024-07-02 09:21
reply 1
亲爱的mo管理员: 你们好! 恕我直言,新推出的7月周模型和周打印模型奖励规则,对于中国用户不算友好,目前MO未提供对中国用户的积分兑换服务,因此积分奖励不足以激励中国用户参与活动,请问能否调整对于中国用户的奖励方式?
2024-07-01 20:57
reply 0
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
您好,我们会很快上线中国区用户可以积分兑换天猫优惠券的功能,到时中国区用户就可以直接在积分页面选择相应的积分兑换相应金额的优惠券就行。
2024-07-02 09:22
reply 0
Thanks for this opportunity. 🥰 Good luck to all participants and good continuation to all.
2024-07-01 17:42
reply 2
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Community Guidelines
Campaign Guide