• Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
🌟 Share Your 3D Print Story - Win a $50 Voucher! 🌟
#MakerOnline Story Reward#

Hello 3D Printing Enthusiasts!

🎨 Are you passionate about 3D printing? Do you have a unique printing journey to share? Join our community challenge and inspire others with your creativity!

Activity Period: July 8th to July 31st

✨ How to Participate:

1.Tell Your Story: Create a detailed forum post showcasing your 3D model design story,printing journey (whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or advanced printer,you can showcase your 3D printing story.) or creative experiences. Be sure to add the tag #MakerOnlineStoryReward to your post. Include 3-5 images or videos of your printed creations.

2.Share on Social Media: Share your forum post on Facebook and tag [@Makeronline].

3.Weekly Rewards: Every week, we’ll select the following winners:

1st Place (1 winner): 1000 points ($50 voucher)

2nd Place (2 winners): 800 points ($40 voucher)

3rd Place (2 winners): 600 points ($30 voucher)

Participation Award (3 winners): 200 points ($10 voucher)

🏆 Why Join?

Inspire Others: Share your insights and inspire fellow creators worldwide.

Earn Rewards: Win points for your valuable contributions to our community.

Showcase Your Work: Gain recognition and showcase your story to a global audience.

Note: Quality is the core criterion for selection. If no suitable entries are received, awards for that week will not be granted.

Let's celebrate creativity together! Start sharing your 3D design story today with #MakerOnlineStoryReward and become a part of our vibrant community.

2024-07-09 17:11
xiaoxi161 3 xiaoxi6 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments(6)

Weekly Makeronline Story Reward: Weekly Winner Announcement

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the #Weekly Makeronline Story Reward!

Winners:

1.Nicolas Caron St-Arnaud

Work Link: My 3D Printing Journey

Points Reward: 1000 points

2.mkl3D

Work Link: mkl3D vs 3D Printers: A Tinkerer's Tale

Points Reward: 800 points

Congratulations to our winners! Your rewards will be credited to your accounts this week. Please check your points balance soon. Keep sharing your amazing stories and inspiring the community!

2024-07-22 11:14
reply 0
Thanks so much, i plan to continue to chart my progress in 3d printing for dungeons and dragons every week or so, so people can continue to learn with me :)
2024-07-19 17:44
reply 1

Weekly Makeronline Story Reward: Weekly Winner Announcement

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the #Weekly Makeronline Story Reward!

Winners:

1.TheMadProfessor

Winning Entry: A Teenage 3D Enthusiast

Personal Profile: TheMadProfessor Profile

Reward Points: 1000 points

2.ZiRo3D

Winning Entry: My Way to 3D Printing

Personal Profile: ZiRo3D Profile

Reward Points: 800 points

Congratulations to our winners! Your rewards will be credited to your accounts this week. Please check your points balance soon. Keep sharing your amazing stories and inspiring the community!

2024-07-19 10:05
reply 2
Is this specifically for one model, or for just your 3D printing journey in general?
2024-07-12 04:06
reply 0
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176

Thank you for your question!

You can showcase your 3D printing journey, from beginner to intermediate to advanced, and share your printing stories. If you have the creation process of a special model, feel free to share that as well. We look forward to seeing your stories and experiences!

2024-07-12 14:31
reply 0
XP
@XPisoverrated_3587273
In general i think
2024-07-12 05:12
reply 0
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement