• Weekly Featured Model Reward
  • Designer Invitation Reward
  • More Colors More Ways
  • Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
Hello, I'm JAV3D, and I'm excited to be part of this community!
#3D Printing Fun#
My name is JAV3D, and I'm delighted to be here and greet you all. My journey with 3D printing started in 2021, and in 2023 I focused on design. I'm committed to lifelong learning, and each model is both a creative challenge and an opportunity to expand my knowledge. I meticulously print and test every design to ensure they are of high quality and practically functional. Each project is an investment in perfection. Feel free to check out my gallery, get inspired, and don't hesitate to download and try my designs yourself. Your feedback and support are invaluable to me, and I'm excited to share my passion for 3D printing with you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this exciting journey! I'm looking forward to interacting with you and discovering new projects together. Have fun exploring my platform!
2024-05-04 06:49
xiaoxi56 5 xiaoxi2 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments2
i like the lamp
2024-05-04 21:22
reply 2
Hello and welcome. The diversity of your models is interesting. Testing them individually is the best way.
2024-05-04 14:55
reply 2
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Community Guidelines
Campaign Guide