• Weekly Featured Model Reward
  • Designer Invitation Reward
  • More Colors More Ways
  • Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
🚀 Anycubic Unveils Major Model Competition: The All-New Upgraded Challenge Event! 🎉
#Challenge#

Get ready for the most thrilling showdown yet as Anycubic introduces its latest innovation: the Challenge event! This competition will feature an entirely revamped award system, setting it apart from the typical contests you've seen on other platforms. Plus, to kick off the inaugural season in style, we're offering an impressive prize pool of $15,000 USD along with our groundbreaking multi-color machine, the K3 Combo, as rewards. For more detailed information on prizes, stay tuned for our comprehensive event overview and rules, coming on April 22nd.

🗓️ Event Schedule:

1️⃣ Pre-launch Warm-up: April 16th - April 22nd

During this warm-up period, participants will need to qualify for the main event. Qualification can be achieved by either uploading five original models or participating in our Contest activities. As an added bonus during the warm-up phase, we'll be giving away three K3 Combo multi-color machines to randomly selected qualified users!

2️⃣ Main Competition: April 22nd - May 26th (35 days)

Get ready to unleash your creativity during the official competition phase!

3️⃣ Review Period: May 27th - June 2nd

Our team will carefully review all submissions during this period.

4️⃣ Prize Distribution: Completed by July 2nd

Winners can expect their prizes and rewards to be distributed before July 2nd.

🎨 Don't miss your chance to be a part of this exciting event! Join the Challenge now.Please clik the link: Challenge

2024-04-16 17:44
xiaoxi2.1k 23 xiaoxi41 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments(41)
点赞
2024-06-04 11:45
reply 0

Thank you to all the creators who participated in the challenge! We have announced our list of winners today. For details, please click here.

2024-06-03 14:42
reply 5
PPAC
@PPAC_964775
Congratulations to the winners ! Good continuation to all.
2024-06-03 23:31
reply 1
If you notice the top 20 positions, they almost all have more than 100 followers...but how is this possible? they are almost all fake accounts
2024-05-27 20:03
reply 2
Today, after preliminary verification, we have found that the following two contestants have violated our rules, and we have canceled their eligibility for awards: 1. alfo_daniello: Obtained a large number of fan following scores through fraud. 2. Pork3D_&_HpInvent: Reported and, upon verification, confirmed to have pirated some models. Further data verification is still ongoing, and we will promptly release relevant information here as progress is made. Thank you for your support!
2024-05-27 18:36
reply 2
peter77
@peter77_1138079
If you notice the top 20 positions, they almost all have more than 100 followers...but how is this possible? they are almost all fake accounts
2024-05-27 20:03
reply 0
Hello everyone, we are very grateful for your participation in this season's challenge. The challenge has officially ended at 24:00 on May 26th, GMT+8. In the following week, we will be in the Entries Review period. During this period, we will review all the works of the contestants who have entered the winning rankings to see if there is any piracy (we welcome all contestants to report any piracy behavior they find in a timely manner, so that we can make a better judgment), as well as their scoring situation (including any fraudulent behavior using website vulnerabilities). According to the rules, those who seriously violate the rules will have their winning qualifications revoked. After completing all the Entries Review, we will release a final list of winners. Thank you all, and good luck to everyone!
2024-05-27 11:42
reply 2
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
3DPRINTIT
@3DPRINTIT_4734453
exactly, where i called upon my following/supporting base like stated in the challenge rules set to come and support me by following me dl my stuff.....like to promote the site which i did heavily among my social media platforms....totally legit following the challenge rule set ;) ty
2024-05-30 04:00
reply 1
3DPRINTIT
@3DPRINTIT_4734453
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
but I'm not complaining, I didn't participate in the competition, I just downloaded some files of your projects that I liked. but following this challenge, there are many fake accounts among your followers. Even among yours, without photos, without uploads, but they were created just to get points
2024-05-28 13:33
reply 2
See all 4 response   >
Did the challenge end early? I just tried to add a model and it isn't showing up. The countdown timer that was visible showed plenty of time last night and it's about 6 PM GMT.
2024-05-27 02:06
reply 0
Fletch
@Fletch_5269980
I'm guessing the countdown was set to GMT and the contest end was set to GMT+8
2024-05-27 02:49
reply 1
Hi, I ask to be able to rejoin the challenge ranking and to have my points returned to me. The reporting of my files by Dr.W makes no sense to exist because those are my files and the links reported in his post refer to my MakerWorld profiles. Sure of your feedback, I await your response. Thank you
2024-05-27 00:54
reply 0
Eclipse 3D
@Eclipse3D_3786130
V1nve
@V1nve_4885109
It may be a solution, but will I have the right to give myself the names I want? And in any case before banning, they should have contacted me and asked to prove the authorship of the projects. Now I've been put out because some misfit "Dr.W" has nothing to do but harm others.
2024-05-27 03:47
reply 1
V1nve
@V1nve_4885109
The simplest thing would be to bring together your Makerworld profiles under the same username and username that you use on Makeronline. A message in your makerworld designs that links to your designs on Makeronline could also be proof.
2024-05-27 03:18
reply 1
Hi guys, Do you check all the Contestants after the Challenge is over? I reported @Eclipse3D (alias @giu_di3d the guy you already banned) a week ago and all his Models are still in the Game.
2024-05-23 15:32
reply 3
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
ty mate ;)
2024-05-28 01:44
reply 0
Eclipse 3D
@Eclipse3D_3786130
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
Why were my models eliminated and removed from the challenge ranking? These models were made by me and if you refer to Dr.W's report on the forum, I would like to point out that the links there. I'm from one of my MakerWorld profiles. What do you need to be able to prove what I say and be reinserted into the challenge ranking?
2024-05-26 14:42
reply 0
See all 5 response   >
I think someone boted the false file! Most of my models have 1-20 downloads and overnight a got some hugh increase at some models. I don't know if i should say thanks 🤔
2024-05-15 15:39
reply 1
Makeronline
@Makeronline_5218176
We have recently started some external promotion for the website and the challenge.
2024-05-15 19:15
reply 1
This will be interesting to see what anycubic does. It is obvious what the first places do. I mean look at the first three. Every model of them. A lot of them are very simple/shitty and they even upload them more than onces with little changes and then all of the models have almost the same like/downloads. I mean when you want to cheat at least try and be little more clever. I know that the platform has very little real users. Its still new so thats normal but anycubic should have done something about those people from the start and not let them continue to do so or even let them win in the end. That would be the end of the platform because everybody will start botting their accounts.
2024-05-13 03:13
reply 5
BamBam Design
@BamBamDesign_2075164
I think Anycubic is clever enough to ban those peoples. Otherwise it will be fatal.
2024-05-13 18:28
reply 1
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Community Guidelines
Campaign Guide