• Challenge
  • Weekly Upload Reward
  • 3D Print Contest
  • Anycubic Creative Kit
  • ColorfulRevolution
  • M7ProLaunch
  • 3DReviveCreatures
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
🚀 Anycubic Unveils Major Model Competition: The All-New Upgraded Challenge Event! 🎉
#Challenge#

Get ready for the most thrilling showdown yet as Anycubic introduces its latest innovation: the Challenge event! This competition will feature an entirely revamped award system, setting it apart from the typical contests you've seen on other platforms. Plus, to kick off the inaugural season in style, we're offering an impressive prize pool of $15,000 USD along with our groundbreaking multi-color machine, the K3 Combo, as rewards. For more detailed information on prizes, stay tuned for our comprehensive event overview and rules, coming on April 22nd.

🗓️ Event Schedule:

1️⃣ Pre-launch Warm-up: April 16th - April 22nd

During this warm-up period, participants will need to qualify for the main event. Qualification can be achieved by either uploading five original models or participating in our Contest activities. As an added bonus during the warm-up phase, we'll be giving away three K3 Combo multi-color machines to randomly selected qualified users!

2️⃣ Main Competition: April 22nd - May 26th (35 days)

Get ready to unleash your creativity during the official competition phase!

3️⃣ Review Period: May 27th - June 2nd

Our team will carefully review all submissions during this period.

4️⃣ Prize Distribution: Completed by July 2nd

Winners can expect their prizes and rewards to be distributed before July 2nd.

🎨 Don't miss your chance to be a part of this exciting event! Join the Challenge now.Please clik the link: Challenge

2024-04-16 17:44
xiaoxi1.5k 20 xiaoxi19 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments19
I think someone boted the false file! Most of my models have 1-20 downloads and overnight a got some hugh increase at some models. I don't know if i should say thanks 🤔
2024-05-15 15:39
reply 1
Makeronline
We have recently started some external promotion for the website and the challenge.
2024-05-15 19:15
reply 1
This will be interesting to see what anycubic does. It is obvious what the first places do. I mean look at the first three. Every model of them. A lot of them are very simple/shitty and they even upload them more than onces with little changes and then all of the models have almost the same like/downloads. I mean when you want to cheat at least try and be little more clever. I know that the platform has very little real users. Its still new so thats normal but anycubic should have done something about those people from the start and not let them continue to do so or even let them win in the end. That would be the end of the platform because everybody will start botting their accounts.
2024-05-12 03:13
reply 5
BamBam Design
I think Anycubic is clever enough to ban those peoples. Otherwise it will be fatal.
2024-05-13 18:28
reply 1
I hope you plan to check authenticity of the models too in some way, or at least pay attention to reports.

3dprintingclub is posting other creators models here as his/her own. The first three I looked at were from 3 different authors on Cults3D.

This model: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/earth-day-mother-nature-light-box
This authors model(s): https://cults3d.com/en/users/IXPatch/3d-models
This model: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/cute-articulated-chick-commercial-licence

This guy needs to be removed.
2024-04-29 13:30
reply 1
Makeronline
Thank you very much for your response and supervision. We welcome all designers to report corresponding models through the "report" function on the model's page whenever they discover pirated models. Please attach the link to the original author of the model you believe corresponds to the pirated model. We will verify these reports and then take unified action, including deleting the models, revoking participation privileges for serious cases, and even suspending the accounts of pirates.
2024-04-29 15:07
reply 0
Does anyone know how to remove a design from the challenge without removing it from Makeronline?
2024-04-24 23:55
reply 0
V1nve
Some of my models selected for the competition do not closely match the criteria, I just wish they would not participate.
2024-04-26 20:35
reply 0
Makeronline
Hello,
Currently, our challenge does not support the removal of entries that have already been submitted. May I ask if there is a specific issue that is prompting you to remove your entry? We're here to help.
2024-04-25 14:45
reply 0
Man some people are spamming the shit out of this with random models to get higher numbers on the leaderboards... really should have a model limit on this competition so it is more dependent on likes/downloads than just the shear amount of crap models uploaded... Plus a lot of these models appear to be stolen from other designers as well and not originals, some even with different licensing compared to the original on other websites.. I can already see this competition will be a shit show.
2024-04-23 23:46
reply 3
Makeronline
Thank you for your feedback. If you encounter any models that are plagiarized or violate our guidelines, please report them and provide the original link to the work. Our team will address these violations accordingly.
2024-04-25 14:47
reply 1
A cool challenge. But it really only rewards those that already can do multi-color prints well. Those of us that are not able to do multi-color due to not having it easily setup stand no chance. It is also funny to give away a nice multi-color printer to those that already can multi-color print 😅. But who am I to say. I guess I just upload my single color prints (that would looks awesome as multi-color as well) as I have no efficient way in making them multi-color on my printer.
2024-04-23 22:40
reply 1
Makeronline
Hi, you entries can be either monochrome or multicolored, though we particularly encourage vibrant, multicolored.
2024-04-24 12:24
reply 2
The link no longer works :(
2024-04-22 22:29
reply 0
Makeronline
Thank you for your feedback. The link has been fixed. You are welcome to join our challenge.
2024-04-23 19:47
reply 0
love it :D can'T wait
2024-04-19 02:32
reply 1
I Love it
2024-04-18 15:03
reply 1
Hi !

Thank you for this opportunity ! This is fun !

Good luck to all participants and good continuation to all.
2024-04-16 01:29
reply 1
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Guidelines
Campaign Guide