• Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
🏆 Daily 3D Print Reward New Rules (6.1-6.30): Win a $50 Gift Card Every Day! 🚀
#Daily Print Reward#

Hello Creators,

We're excited to announce our new rules for the June 3D Print Challenge (June 1-30)! Every day, you have the chance to win a $50 gift card by showcasing your 3D printing skills. Here’s how you can participate:

🌟 Win Big Daily!

Daily Prizes: Each day, 1-5 exceptional prints will grab a $50 gift card. (中国用户将发放Anycubic天猫店铺优惠券)

Showcase Your Talent: Utilize designs from the Makeronline library to demonstrate your printing prowess.

Enhance Your Skills: This challenge offers a prime opportunity to hone your techniques and share your expertise with fellow enthusiasts.

🎨 How to Participate:

1.Choose a Model:

Use a model from the Makeronline library from other designer.

2.Slice and Print:

Slice the model using Anycubic Slicer(only for FDM. Resin have no restrictions.), upload the print profile file(must be required), and share the final printed photo on the model page.

3.Create a Forum Post:

In the community forum, create a post with the tag #DailyPrintReward#. The post should include 3-4 photos showing the machine(No restrictions on machine brands.) and the printed product. Also, include the model link with the uploaded print profile file.

📏 Detailed Participation Guide:

Daily Submissions Welcome: Submit your printed works with print profile file daily to maximize your chances of winning.

Quality Matters: We’re looking for prints that not only look good but also demonstrate excellent craftsmanship and creativity. Feel free to share your detailed printing process, chosen settings, and material details. You can even opt to showcase the entire printing process via video, including explanations of settings and materials.

🏅 Daily Winner Announcements:

Daily Announcements: Winners will be announced daily.

Prize Distribution: Prizes will be distributed one week after the announcement via Makeronline system messages. Please keep an eye on your notifications.

Compliance with Rules: Entries failing to meet the guidelines will be disqualified, and appropriate actions will be taken as necessary.

Thank you for being a part of our community. We can’t wait to see your amazing prints!

Update:2024-06-03 17:16
xiaoxi2.3k 15 xiaoxi95 zhuanfa
0/5000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments95

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 27th to June 30th! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce he genius winners of the past four days:

Winner and Their Winning Projects:

27th:3dreams106

28th:PPAC

29th:3dreams106

30th:LucyPrint

Check out their amazing winning projects in order:

The collection grows 😁 Star Wars AT-AT Springie

My print of "Pokeball Easteregg" (easter egg version) by "V1nve"

Having trouble filming with your phone? Here's the solution 😎

Storm Trooper Piggy Bank from MakerVerse Designs

🎁 Prize Alert: Winners will receive a $50 gift card, delivered within one week of the announcement!

The printing event in July is coming soon, and the rules will be changed. Please continue to follow.

2024-07-01 15:06
reply 3
V1nve
@V1nve_4885109
gg
2024-07-01 18:37
reply 1
PPAC
@PPAC_964775
Thank you for this pleasant news. 🥳 Congratulations to the other winners. And good continuation to all.
2024-07-01 17:28
reply 0
See all 4 response   >

Dear friends,

Due to the need to verify the print profile files of one model, the announcement of the winning users and projects originally scheduled for the 27th will be postponed to next Monday.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please stay tuned for the upcoming announcement next week.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

2024-06-28 15:26
reply 2
3dreams106
@3dreams106_2936394
Suspense 😃 Joke asides, there's no problem 😊💪
2024-06-28 15:39
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 26th ! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce today's talented winner:

3dreams106

DUMMY13 for sketching and sculpting

🎁 Prize Alert: Winners will receive a $50 gift card, delivered within one week of the announcement!

2024-06-27 14:20
reply 2
3dreams106
@3dreams106_2936394
Thanks 😊
2024-06-27 14:26
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 25th ! 🎉

LucyPrint

Nicolas Caron St-Arnaud

Lucy van Pelt from reddadsteve (2024.06.25)

It's magic! No it's 3D printed! - Perenelle Flamel wand

2024-06-26 14:38
reply 1
LucyPrint
@LucyPrint_4793088
Thanks
2024-06-26 19:12
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 24th ! 🎉

3dreams106

涵(han)

Imperial Star Destroyer Kit Card

法兰西体育场模型

2024-06-25 15:03
reply 1
涵(han)
@han_3417936
非常感谢!
2024-06-25 15:29
reply 1
3dreams106
@3dreams106_2936394
Thanks! In the last period, I was busy doing multiple things for study and work and I didn't reserve much space for 3D printing. This challenge was the right excuse to get something printed 💪
2024-06-25 15:20
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 21st to June 23rd ! 🎉

We are thrilled to announce he genius winners of the past three days:

21st:TheMadProfessor

22nd:Mdesign

23rd:LucyPrint

#Daily Print# - Square Plant Pot

Heart String Art by Frikarte3D

Cat Vase from Valeria Momo (2024.06.23)

2024-06-24 14:48
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 20th ! 🎉

涵(han)

Kobra 3 Model V2 模型二代

Nicolas Caron St-Arnaud

Dragon - From zero to hero - failed print rescued - Resin printed

2024-06-21 14:24
reply 2
Nicolas Caron St-Arnaud
@NicolasCaronSt-_210943
yeah! thanks 🥰
2024-06-21 15:08
reply 1
涵(han)
@han_3417936
非常感谢!😁
2024-06-21 14:53
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 19th ! 🎉

Mdesign

Rocket with Boosters by 3DPmom

2024-06-20 14:35
reply 2
Mdesign
@Mdesign_1996120
Thank you so much ! 🎉
2024-06-20 18:52
reply 1

Dear friends,

Over the past half month, we've been excited to host #Daily Print Reward,the content contribution campaign. Our goal is to provide more practical guides and experience sharing for the 3D printing community.

However, we've noticed that the quality of user-submitted content so far still has room for improvement. As we review the submissions, we hope that going forward, you can introduce the entire printing process in more detail when sharing your 3D printing projects. For example:

What was your rationale for choosing this particular printing model? What factors did you consider?

Can you walk us through the adjustments and optimizations you made during the model slicing and print parameter settings?

What challenges or difficulties did you encounter throughout the printing process? How did you troubleshoot and overcome them?

Now that the model is printed, how are you actually using and applying it? What has the end result been like?

We believe that rich, step-by-step process details like these will be invaluable in helping other 3D printing enthusiasts learn from your experiences. Together, let's continue building a 3D printing community full of creativity and mutual support.

Keep those great submissions coming! We appreciate your participation.

Thank you!

2024-06-19 14:13
reply 3
LucyPrint
@LucyPrint_4793088
I did this with the first models too, then I saw that members who didn't do this were winning. I only posted two pictures. Then I thought to myself that it could be useful to do this correctly, as it would not be taken into account in the winnings.
2024-06-19 22:22
reply 3
PPAC
@PPAC_964775
Noted. I will be careful to take this into account for my next participations. It is true, for example, that I do not explain the reasons for choosing the models that I previously proposed. Often, it’s the aesthetic or utilitarian appeal. And if the model is multicolor then only when there is a version that allows it to be printed without having a system that automates filament changes, because I don't have one yet. (But I plan to get a Kobra 3 Combo with the gift cards I previously won so that will then be a less strong criterion). Good luck to all participants and good continuation to all.
2024-06-19 15:10
reply 1

🎉 Congratulations to Our Daily Print Reward Winners for June 18th ! 🎉

PPAC

My print of "Tornado tray" by "9percent"

2024-06-19 14:11
reply 1
PPAC
@PPAC_964775
This is very pleasant news. Thank you so much.
2024-06-19 14:59
reply 0
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Community Guidelines
Campaign Guide