• Anycubic Creative Kit
  • MakerOnline Story Reward
  • Practical 3D Prints Contest
  • Suggestions for Makeronline improvement
  • Suggestions for AC Slicer & Photon workshop & APP
📢Challenge Announcement: Quality Standards for Submissions
#Challenge#

Dear Creators,

At Makeronline, we are dedicated to showcasing the highest quality of printable designs. Our goal is to create a fair and inspiring environment that fosters innovation and creativity.🌟

We encourage all creators to focus on quality and innovation when submitting their designs.🎨

To maintain these standards, we are implementing a review process:

Quality Assurance: 🛡️We will conduct thorough reviews of submissions that appear to compromise quality for higher rankings or lack images of the actual printed items.

Enforcement: 🚫 Submissions that do not meet the required standards will be removed from the challenge. Additionally, the scores for these submissions will be adjusted to accurately reflect their quality.

Objective:🎯 This initiative aims to ensure that all participants compete and succeed in a fair environment, based on the merits of their designs rather than strategic uploads.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we continue to enhance the quality of our platform. Thank you for your continued commitment to excellence.

Best regards,

Makeronline Team

2024-04-25 19:44
xiaoxi728 14 xiaoxi32 zhuanfa
0/1000
emojiEmoji
picture Picture (Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, WEBP, single image size within 30MB)
All Comments32
If you notice the top 20 positions, they almost all have more than 100 followers...but how is this possible? they are almost all fake accounts
2024-05-27 17:56
reply 1
I followed this challenge, I must say that in the last month I noticed that many accounts use bots, they have created a mess with fake users just to climb the rankings. I don't think it's fair to the participants. The one who is now in first position has more than 10k followers
2024-05-27 17:53
reply 1
14k followers in 30 minutes lol ok
2024-05-26 22:51
reply 0
Frikarte3D
@Frikarte3D_202148
I only have 19 followers 😅
2024-07-01 05:15
reply 0
peter77
@peter77_1138079
I followed this challenge, I must say that in the last month I noticed that many accounts use bots, they have created a mess with fake users just to climb the rankings. I don't think it's fair to the participants. The one who is now in first position has more than 10k followers
2024-05-27 17:53
reply 0
See all 3 response   >
WTF is up with the top places in the Challenge. Never have i seen so much garbage in such a quantity. I hope Anycubic does not let them win this.
2024-05-22 00:15
reply 1
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
Veracon Engineering
@VeraconEngineer_5549332
guess i was right lol whos mad lol
2024-05-28 08:24
reply 1
Veracon Engineering
@VeraconEngineer_5549332
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
Don't be sad someone had more friends than you because those are the only ones downloading your stuff.
2024-05-27 17:03
reply 1
See all 5 response   >
Please remove all of the hueforge & signs, which I think are rather low-effort. And all of the non-multicolor models. After all, this is a MULTICOLOR contest. Also, I posted this model, but it won't let me enter it into the challenge. https://makeronline.com/en/model/cartoony-dinosaur-model/3500.html. Please either add it into the challenge or delete it so I can repost it. Thanks :)
2024-05-03 23:46
reply 4
I'd also like to point out that it seems like a number of these guys have jumped tremendously in downloads in only a day or two, like by the hundred. I just tested it against one of my own models, and yep, I can download all of my own models and get a download count added to my score. If you want folks to participate, at least make it difficult for people to cheat instead of letting them steal other models and download their own stuff for points.
2024-05-01 11:09
reply 3
Zammer 3D
@Zammer3D_4706195
Yeah, I have a model with 60 downloads and 2 likes, I downloaded that many times and tested it to see if it worked. Others have abused this and have hundreds of downloads. Please correct these at some point. Doesn't matter much for most of them, as they aren't in the contest, but the ones that are are cheating.
2024-05-03 23:48
reply 1
I hope you plan to check authenticity of the models too in some way, or at least pay attention to reports. 3dprintingclub is posting other creators models here as his/her own. The first three I looked at were from 3 different authors on Cults3D. This model: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/earth-day-mother-nature-light-box This authors model(s): https://cults3d.com/en/users/IXPatch/3d-models This model: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/cute-articulated-chick-commercial-licence This guy needs to be removed.
2024-04-29 13:29
reply 3
Tommy Gun
@TommyGun_460183
Zammer 3D
@Zammer3D_4706195
totally agree !!!! fn great idea
2024-05-04 02:25
reply 0
Zammer 3D
@Zammer3D_4706195
Yes!! I have a feeling that some of the designers aren't actually who they say they are either. I would recommend making them prove who they are by temporarily putting something in their bio on another platform.
2024-05-03 23:49
reply 3
That's a good way of doing it; it prevents someone who modeled the Statue of Liberty from being beaten by someone who uploaded a bunch of cubes. That being said, I will up my personal standards for any future submissions.
2024-04-26 00:32
reply 2
Thank you for looking into this obvious issue. Another way to ensure quality would be to limit the amount of entries one would be able to enter into the challenge contest. This would limit designers to enter their best designs. Even if the limit is like 20 models it would keep a lot of the low quality random crap out.
2024-04-25 23:11
reply 2
I appreciate the sentiment by Makeronline here, but Isn't much of the structure of this 'contest' driving the quantity over quality approach? Am I wrong in thinking that "number of submissions" is one of the key drivers? I have submitted one item to date (which I hoped fit the color theme), and actually was going to try and do some stuff specific for this site around the spirit of the contest, but have been kind of "turned off" a little because it seems to be a volume thing. It's weird, as much hate as Thingiverse gets, I like it the best, and always post my stuff there, as it feels the most pure and positive to me. We'll see what happens here with Makeronline, the challenge is going to be creating some differentiation.
2024-04-25 22:41
reply 4
{{em}}

Support

Customer Support
Anycubic WIKI

Announcement

Community Guidelines
Campaign Guide